Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking an SQL Application Support Analyst to augment our Federal client’s project delivering various SQL application upgrades, migrations and configurations.
Based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD you’ll join our team on an initial 3 month rolling contract where you’ll be dealing with various SQL tasks and projects.
- Review and investigate how data loads from SQL backend
- Investigate SQL and data extraction related issues
- Ensure data that is pulled is accurate
- Perform root cause investigation
- Perform database scripting duties for data extraction, loads and automation
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver you will need:
- Strong experience with ETL projects
- Proven understanding of SQL queries
- Knowledgeable of the Microsoft Power BI suite; SSIS or SSAS
- SQL Database scripting
As well as the ability to commence before end of March.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.