Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Technical Consultant to join our professional services team to deliver cloud based end user computing projects to enable the digital workplace for our clients in Canberra. You will take part in stakeholder engagements as well as execute on the current implementation road map to help clients realise the benefits of each component of Office 365 and Azure based cloud adoption.
Your day at NTT
- Deliver technical solutions to clients and take responsibility for the standards of work, project sign off and client satisfaction.
- Contribute expertise towards a proposed technical solution and will work with internal colleagues to define the roadmap and milestones.
- Provide end-user support, assist with troubleshooting, configuration and escalated problem management.
- Develop technical training materials, conduct training programs and educate engineers on basic technical details.
- Analysis of technical requirements, specifications development, solution design and development, and in some environments may consult on testing and deployment processes.
- Act as subject matter expert for specific technologies and use your deep knowledge of these technologies to propose enhancements and improvements.
- Assist in pre-sales activities, help identify opportunities and contribute your expertise around the design and configuration requirements in relation to RFPs / RFIs and proposals.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of end-user computing projects.
- Strong experience in the following technologies:
- Azure; Migrations from on-premise to Azure cloud.
- Due to the ongoing nature of our projects, an active AGSVA Baseline security clearance is required. An NV1 clearance or higher will be highly regarded.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to hold technical discussions with senior stakeholders.