Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are growing our Sitecore team and have some complex projects for the curious minds out there. If you have a background in Sitecore/Microsoft .NET coupled with team leadership on challenging AGILE projects, we have a permanent opportunity for you.
Your day at NTT
- Work with Product Owners, Business Analysts, Solutions Architects, and various project stakeholders to deliver high-quality software.
- Take User Story assignment and estimate the effort to design, build and configure solutions based on the Acceptance Criteria provided. Liaise with the client and project digital BAs in order to clarify requirements/provide technical insight as required
- Designing, coding, unit testing and deployment of Sitecore XP, Microsoft .NET MVC artifacts
- Work as part of an established Sitecore project team following Agile practices established by the client
- Lead teams of developers as required by the projects
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Sitecore Developer Certification for 8.x or higher (preferred 9.x + Certification)
- Understanding of Sitecore Helix principles
- Extensive ASP.NET MVC and C# development
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience utilizing Sitecore pipelines, Sitecore xDB, personalization, customizing Sitecore events, and using popular Sitecore modules and utilities like Sitecore Rocks, Unicorn or Team Development for Sitecore (TDS), Web Forms, and Powershell
- Experience of creating SOWs, solution architecture documents