Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Network Engineer - Virtualisation to join us on an initial 6 months contract, augmenting ICT client’s BAU project on-site in Sydney CBD.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience of layer 2 switching, layer 3 routing, IP protocols, Ports & traffic flow patterns in typical DC environments.
- Proficiency in VSAN, NSX, vSphere, vRNi, vRLI, vROps, Dell OME, Dell Servers.
- Experience with lifecycle management of VMware products (ESXi, NSX, vROPs, vRLI)
- Solid understanding of firewall operations and associated TCP/UDP ports, IP protocols and traffic flows.
- Experience with Hypervisor Technology: Strong VMWare ESXi experience (required)
- Experience with Network Security - VMware NSX DFW
- Experience with Data Center deployment at scale, Cisco ACI, Cisco MP- BGP EVPN, VMware NSX