Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We’re expecting several large projects to kick off in 2020, and seeking expressions of interest from talented Senior Consultants looking for their next career move.
Contract lengths and locations will vary. If you’re looking for a new challenge, and have the below skills and experience, apply here for a confidential discussion.
Skills & Experience
Your day to day work will include
- Designing, architecting, and implementing complex batch and real-time data analysis solutions and services in business intelligence, predictive and prescriptive analytics, data science, data management, and information management, utilising Agile (Scrum) frameworks
- Designing, developing and implementing data collection, transformation, and data integration solution, machine learning algorithms and scripts to create, coordinate and deploy information and analytics solutions, pipelines and data storage
- Developing reporting and data analytics solutions, tools and APIs
- Publishing and enforcing Big Data Analytics Tools best practices, configuration recommendations
- Providing technical guidance as SME and hands on delivery team member across multiple clients and engagements
- Contribute to thought leadership, and demonstrate personal excellence in the business application of advanced analytics techniques
- Building relationships with clients and identifying opportunities for data design improvement
- Managing multiple client engagements and potentially leading several teams
Key Skills Required:
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to establish strong working relationships at an executive level, across multiple clients
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially the ability to convey the underlying meaning and value of analytics to business stakeholders without mathematical / technical backgrounds
- Strong knowledge and experience in analytics solution including big data platforms, techniques and algorithms for data mining and machine learning,
- Experience working across multiple data & analytics technologies (MS Azure, AWS, Hadoop ecosystem, PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, etc).
- Hands on experience developing data-centric/data-driven transformation strategies for complex environments
- Proven experience producing artefacts, prototypes, process models, and dealing with complex data sets, data platform/techniques and analytics solutions
- Knowledge and experience developing queries and/or custom analytical processing in R or python for ad hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting.
- Experience designing across multiple big data technologies, such as MS Azure, AWS, Cloudera, Marklogic, Neo4j, Splunk, Cassandra, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience designing, developing and implementing robust production-grade systems for data ETL, SQL for reporting and data transformation, developing integrations for data ingestion, data mapping and data processing capabilities (large scale ETL, BI and/or Analytical platforms)
- Experience designing data mining and analytics solutions with a range of software and statistical development platforms (such as R, Python, etc).
- Excellent understanding of a range of predictive and descriptive modelling techniques
- Knowledge in popular techniques and algorithms for predictive and descriptive modelling techniques, data mining and machine learning.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.