Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Business Analyst t to join us on an initial 3 month contract, augmenting our Financial client’s project on-site in Brisbane City and Toowoomba (once a week). This position will require you review security controls and ensure they are compliant to CPS234 regulations
Your day at NTT
- Review and interpret CPS234 requirements
- Assess third party controls and ensure they meet the CPS234 regulations
- Assess security control outputs and provide consultation on remediation activities
- Collaborate with the legal team to revise and draft compliance templates for third parties
- Ensure all legal documents are compliant to ISO standards
- Facilitate audits and remediation activities where required
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience as an Information Security Consultant or Security Risk and Compliance Officer
- Deep knowledge of CPS234 and APRA regulatory requirements
- Well versed with ISO2700x regulations
- Indepth knowledge of common security policies and security best practices
- CISSP, CISM, ITIL certifications highly desired
- Located in Brisbane City with travel to Toowoomba once a week