Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an Active Directory Solution Architect to join us on an initial 2-4 week contract, augmenting our Digital client’s project on-site in Sydney CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Engage business stakeholders and IT technical staff to determine solution requirements
- Make recommendations regarding technical architecture in order to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Facilitate meetings, discovery workshops and requirements gathering workshops.
- Translate the business needs into detailed technical solution architecture documents
- Present the Solution Architecture, ARB template and to the ARB, follow up action items and gain ARB approval.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in Solution Architecture including solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on the overall business goals and outcomes
- Experience in authentication and authorisation technologies: AD, Azure AD, Single Sign-On
- Experience in preparation of Solution Architecture documents, as well as presenting and gaining approval from an Architecture Approval Board (ARB).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated capacity to communicate clearly and confidently with IT functional staff, technical staff and business end-users.
- Relationship management skills and a demonstrated track record of working in and fostering a team environment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.