Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Our digital practice is growing and we are now seeking a Test Analyst to assist our team on exciting projects! This role is a permanent opportunity based in our Brisbane CBD office in the heart of Queen Street Mall. There may be some travel required to clients sides across Brisbane.
In this role, you can expect to work closely with clients, developers and business analysts to maintain a consistent and current awareness of quality. You are highly motivated and will bring energy and enthusiasm to the role. You will have the confidence to collaborate with business leaders, seamlessly switch between tasks and through natural leadership.
Your day at NTT
- Contributing to the test plan, strategies and effort estimation
- Identifying and analysing requirements from system behaviour
- Ensure test cases meet automation requirements
- Execution of testing on Cloud Web, Mobile and Windows IoT applications
- Prove delivered functionality through identifying Acceptance Criteria for User Stories
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience performing system, integration, regression, assisting with user acceptance testing and co-ordination in a complex environment
- Experience in testing on Cloud platforms, API and Web services, custom development and off the shelf systems
- Experience with automated testing including ability to identify automation test scripts
- Experience using testing tools like Zephyr, JIRA, QC, Visual Studio Test Professional etc
- Concise and effective written and verbal communication skills and excellent people skills