Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Data Modeler to provide some direction for our client and build an investment data model for them. This will be a 3 month contract with strong potential for extension in which you will use your Data Modeling expertise and Financial services background to come on a journey to create an effective solution.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- The ability to acquire, collate and consolidate data from primary or secondary data source.
- Ability to consult and provide guidance around processes in the modelling space
- Perform data quality assurance tasks including data cleansing.
- Demonstrated experience with interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and presenting consolidated data into reporting and use reporting tools.
- Extensive Data Vault Modeler experience (Certified)
- MS SQL, SSIS and ETL experience
*Whilst it is not mandatory, candidates with experience building an investment data model in Financial Services/Banks will be highly regarded