Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking Solution Architect to join our highly professional services team, as they work with a key client on a large refresh & modernisation project. Joining us on an initial 12-month contract, you’ll be based out of our state of the art Canberra office.
Your day at NTT
- Assisting NTT’s client, with their refresh & modernisation program.
- Provide high level architecture across Infrastructure & Application Domains.
- Document a Service Design for applications - starting with critical infrastructure and critical applications.
- Respond requests for information that involve technical requirements and document reviews.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience across both infrastructure and applications solution architecture.
- Knowledge delivering architecture using frameworks such as ITIL.
- Skills around project management will be of great additional benefit.
- Must hold baseline security clearance (NV1 clearance preferred).
- Must be willing to undergo ACIC clearance process.