Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking .Net Developers to join us on an initial 6 month contract in sunny Brisbane.
Your day at NTT
- Develop solutions as per the guidance of the Core Development Services Leader.
- Implement solutions leveraging appropriate backend server technologies including NodeJS, DotNet and various database technologies with a focus on SQL Server.
- Test the solutions using the testing framework being used by the project team.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience guiding other developers including offshore resources, working in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to design and implement solutions that are maintainable and durable
- Strong working knowledge of SPA frameworks, bonus points for vuejs and reactjs
- Commercial experience with NodeJS and/or C#/Java backend development, interest in other languages is a bonus
- Knowledge and practical experience with a variety of database technologies
- Commercial experience building APIs in NodeJS and/or C#/Java
- Strong OO and functional developer mindset
- Experience with Github, Docker and Kubernetes