Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a few Portfolio Delivery Leads to augment our Finance and Insurance client’s project delivering effective sequencing and planning of people, resources and activities to ensure successful delivery of the client's strategic initiatives.
Based on our client’s site in Sydney's CBD, you’ll join our team on an initial contract where you’ll be:
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships across divisions and partners to support the Platform Delivery
- Accountable for the PCBC platform consolidated sprint plan across all partners and delivery squads, ensuring planning alignment and clear definition of dependencies between all streams (PC, BC, Migration)
- Drive successful delivery of features across the teams and wider group
- Encourage a collaborative and Agile culture, support and coach teams to deliver using best-practice, agile and continuous delivery principles, and ensuring squads are operating to optimum ability.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives across the team and division.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver these projects, you will need:
- Strong background in Finance and Insurance policy delivery
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Proven experience driving the successful delivery of Guide Wire Policy Centres OR Billing Centres
- Thorough experience working with Agile methodologies and best practice
- Hands on delivery with: Workforce planning, resource planning, budgeting and forecasting
As well as the ability to commence before March 2, 2020.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.