Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a talented Business Development Manager - Microsoft to join our Digital Solutions team in Sydney.
In this role you will lead, promote and sell our Microsoft relates services. Furthermore, you will apply your Microsoft expertise and experience to hunt new opportunities, particularly those in digital transformation. You firmly believe that understanding user needs is critical to a successful outcome and you have a passion for all things Microsoft and the incredible improvements technology can make. You will have prior experience of successfully developing and executing comprehensive Microsoft focused business development plans
Your day at NTT
- Apply your digital expertise and experience to hunt new Microsoft opportunities, particularly those in digital transformation
- Develop effective proposals & presentations for new Microsoft business opportunities
- Competently complete handovers of new clients to our delivery teams
- Contribute to the growth of the Digital Business and motivate other team members to perform
- Drive ruthlessly towards the strategic goal, sales targets, and your own KPIs
- Maintain an active awareness of domain priorities and effectively balance and support this
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience in selling and/or delivering digital services within an agency or consulting firm
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft digital services within the NSW Market
- Firmly believe that understanding user needs is critical to a successful outcome
- Highly motivated for growth, both in business and personal life
- Have enormous energy and are fuelled by client interaction
- High level of communication, influence and negotiation skills
- Love working in and actively contribute to the positive culture, fun and exciting team environment
- Thrive on knowing the strategy you've developed for your clients will make meaningful change
- Be impeccably well-spoken, have great social skills and can craft well-written emails
- Build rapport and develop strong business relationships like no other
- Maintain high ethical standards and demonstrate personal integrity above all else