Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Senior Consultant specialising in Dynamics CRM to join our large, Melbourne CBD based Digital business.
You'll be joining our newly formed Customer Experience and Engagement team, made up of extraordinary people who are passionate about enabling our clients to meet and exceed their potential.
You'll work with a broad client base encompassing not-for-profits, government, and medium to large scale organisations all seeking to improve the way they work and engage with their customers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us as we commence a journey to disrupt the industry.
Your day at NTT
A typical day here at NTT will see you:
- Functionally leading projects
- Getting hands-on with End-to-end configuration, customisation and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Achieving business and client outcomes by driving CRM solutions
- Consulting with clients to understand user needs and deliver business value
- Contributing to pre-sales support
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience in end to end config and implementation of MS Dynamics CRM 365
- Proven track record in leading large, complex development projects using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proven experience delivering solutions using Agile, learning and iterating frequently
- High-level communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels with colleagues and clients
- Customer service focus, and passion for technology
Microsoft Dynamics certifications or the willingness to complete these will be highly regarded