Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Currently looking to engage two Senior Security Engineers to join our Melbourne based Cyber Security Professional Services team in 2020.
As a Security Engineer in our Professional Services business you’ll work across a varied client base on cutting edge technology and projects, throughout the full solutions lifecycle – supporting Consultants in the design phase, then undertaking design, build, implementation and optimisation.
Your day at NTT
- Provide technical security expertise to NTT's clients.
- Prepare implementation plans and assist with transitioning to operations documentation
- Providing peer review of documentation and input for proposals
- Participate in technical deployments within client environments
- Participate in technical workshops with clients and documentation writing
- Work through implementation of quality solutions to ensure client expectations are delivered on.
- Escalate problems and issues that cannot be resolved to the relevant third parties
- Mentor and delegatge lower complexity tasks to engineers and technicians
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- CCNP / CCIE Security highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills – you can deliver high quality documentation, and can explain not just the how but the why of a solution
- Demonstrated experience of working within a project orientated environment
- Proven capability to build and maintain customer relationships
- The drive to meet deadlines and be accountable
- Passion for technology, hunger to learn, and motivation to further your Engineering career!
Proven implementation & configuration skills with 1 or more of the below Vendors/products:
- Splunk: Base, Enterprise Security, ITSI, UBA
- SIEM (SOAR)
- Palo Alto: Next-Gen Firewalls, TRAPS
- Symantec: CASB, Bluecoat
- McAfee: ePO, DLP, SIEM
- Fireeye: Hx, Nx
- Cisco: Firepower, Umbrella, AMP
- Cisco ISE