Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Senior Systems Engineer / SOE Engineer to join us on an initial 3 month contract, augmenting our client’s project on-site in Perth to assist with a Windows 7 to Windows 10 migration and Office 365 uplift initiative.
Your day at NTT
- Develop and review detailed design documents for W10 migration, SCCM environment build and O365 migration
- Perform hardware, Directory / Network and application readiness assessments
- Execute on the migration process
- Develop a O365 compatability testing plan
- Execute on the packaging, deployment and migration process
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience working as a Project focussed engineer on a similar initiative
- Windows 7, 10
- SCCM design and build capability
- Powershell scripting'
- Office 365
- Active Directory and Group Policies