Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Technical Delivery Lead - Guidwwire to augment our Insurance client’s project.
Based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD you’ll join our team on an initial 6 Months contract where you’ll be responsible for leading and driving a Technical community of practice, that will include embracing Agile methodology and supporting frameworks, leading quality of outcome, supporting documentation, code quality and team ethos by driving these philosophy’s and enabled lower environments.
- Deliver Capacity and Value , provide excellent technical leadership ensuring that agile standards are created and enforced.
- Ensuring that detailed technical design decisions are undertaken by contributing to developing the architecture principles and overseeing their execution
- Take ownership of allocated work or initiatives and deliver these on time and within quality expectations.
- Identifying industry tools that are fit for purpose and championing their adoption, providing technical guidance and recommendations to the team and business
- Ensures results are of the highest calibre with clearly articulated scope and quantified business benefit, by directing, complex change involving multiple internal/external constituents and matrix partners
Skills & Experience
To successfully in this role you will need:
- Strong hands on software development experience developing digital and enterprise applications
- Proven commercial experience with Guidewire PolicyCenter or Guidewire Center Products (MUST HAVE)
- Experience in agile and continuous delivery and continuous improvement in a technology organisation
- Extensive experience in systems integration and Environment Management
- Proven ability to implement generic, re-usable solutions, components or frameworks, including appropriate documentation and training
- Knowledge across architecture disciplines, application development methodologies, tools and modern DevOps
- Strong experience in business and IT relationship management in a cross functional agile team
- Excellent communication skills , Can do attitude
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.