Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an experienced Digital Business Analyst join our Sydney (CBD) Team. work on complex projects that are delivering solutions which will be used by millions of people everyday.
In this role you can expect to work closely with Scrum Masters, UX Designers, Service Designers and Developers, and use the latest industry standards and techniques to services that are engaging, efficient and effective.
Your day at NTT
- Identifying client organisation's strengths and weaknesses and suggests areas of improvement.
- Developing digital specifications, through user stories, for client engagements.
- Run and facilitate requirement gathering workshops with business stakeholders and technical SMEs to understand current and future business processes, systems behaviours and align with customer insights and needs.
- Generating innovative digital solutions by approaching problems with curiosity and open mindedness, use existing information to its fullest potential.
- Driving operational excellence and innovation.
- Performing strategic analysis and identify actionable insights which can be clearly communicated to stakeholders.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
We are looking for talented Digital Business Analyst with the following;
- Proven experience working as a Digital Business Analyst across large Digital transformation projects.
- Proven ability to problem solve, both being able to think of, and implement innovative solutions to everyday problems.
- Experience working across UX, business analysis, project delivery and consulting Experience working on a range of small to large projects.
- Strong experience working within Agile environment.
- A positive attitude and a thirst to learn more about user experience and solve problems for our clients.
- Good conceptual ability and skills in analysis and problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels as you will be dealing with senior stakeholders