Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking AEM Architect to join our rapidly growing Digital Practice in our state of the art offices in Sydney CBD.
We presently have an opening for a Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Architect to work on complex projects that are delivering solutions which will be used by millions of people everyday. In this role you can expect to work closely with Developers and Architects, and use the latest industry standards and techniques to build robust, secure and innovative solutions.
If you join our team we’ll give you the chance to work with some of the best and brightest on industry leading projects. You’ll have variety and be supported in your career development from day one. In addition you’ll have the chance to cross-train into the latest technologies.
Your day at NTT
- Lead AEM architectural best practice for all digital projects
- Contribute to AEM projects and culture by defining innovative architecture solutions for complex problems
- Research and weigh up Adobe technology choices and make informed decisions based on user needs
- Communicate clearly and simply with your team and colleagues
- Advising on enterprise and digital architecture strategies, processes and methodologies
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience producing architectural artefacts to communicate an understanding of the organisations current, target business and ICT architectures
- Experience with a wide variety of Adobe products (AEM, AEP, target, etc)
- Hands on experience on large transformation programs
- Highly developed client engagement skills at an executive level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An ability to effectively work across multiple projects and teams
- AEM certifications