Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking an outstanding Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer to play a leading role in delivering complex projects, providing advice to clients on technical solutions and guiding the team in effective delivery.
If you join our team you’ll have the chance to work with some of the best and brightest on industry leading projects. You’ll have variety and be supported in your career development from day one. In addition you’ll have the chance to cross-train into the latest Technologies.
Your day at NTT
- Technical leadership of assigned projects End-to-end development with the configuration, customisation and implementation of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Contribute to achieving business outcomes by driving AEM solutions
- Undertake a consultative approach to understanding user needs and delivering business value
- Communicate clearly and simply with clients and colleagues
- Mentor junior developers
- Contribute to pre-sales support
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong hands-on development experience with AEM
- Proven track record in leading large, complex development projects using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Extensive experience in Adobe technologies, (e.g. AEM, Target, etc)
- Proven experience delivering solutions using Agile, learning and iterating frequently.
- Knowledge and experience in software development lifecycle
- High level communication skills, demonstrating an ability to communicate at the technical, business and personal levels with colleagues and clients
- Previous system integration experience (including data migration)
- AEM certifications