Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Support Professional with SAP Project System expertise and experience within heavy construction industry, utilizing SAP. This will be an initial contract opportunity for 6 months on site in Brisbane CBD with strong potential for growth.
Your day at NTT
- Review use of SAP Project System supporting budgeting, planning and execution
- Design heavy industry tested solutions to support these multi-disciplinary and long lead time processes
- Design SAP PS solutions to support pre-budget high level scoping, output unit rate planning, material planning, detailed estimation and scope base-lining
- Design PS solutions to support reporting earned value, % complete etc
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Extensive SAP PS and IM experience incl budgets, plans, scheduling, materials management, works execution, base-lining, variation management and reporting
- Prior experience working with heavy construction industry utilizing SAP to support works
- Experience with Prometheus planning and scheduling products would be beneficial
- Strong team focus
- Sound communication, both written and verbal