Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a IAM DevOps Engineer to join us on an initial 12 month contract, augmenting Digital client’s project on-site in Sydney CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Automation of Sailpoint, Cyberark and Ping (Identity Access Management & Privileged Access Management tools)
- Manage after the build, the run and support.
- Project work to include CI/CD pipeline build, incidents, operations
- Create operational run books using automation and orchestration
- Liaise with senior stakeholders and other business units
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience in automation of SailPoint, CyberArk, Ping or similar Access Management tool
- Recent experience in Agile development processes and DevOps culture
- Strong background in cloud computing environments (AWS preferred)
- Previous experience with CI/CD tools, in particular using Atlassian products Bitbucket/Bamboo/Jira etc
- experience on coding with either RDMBS or NoSQL database/cache
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.