Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer focusing more on the Front-End to augment our Retail pharmacy client’s project. You’ll join our team in a contracting role. Based on our client’s site in Reservoir.
You’ll be focusing on programming, installation, configuration, documentation, operation, monitoring and maintenance of web solutions, spotting evolving web standards, evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards (including performance & security) and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
The person must be comfortable with:
- E-Commerce, high traffic experience
- Extremely strong appetite to UI centric work
- Legacy Platform and still doing manual deployments
- Unstructured legacy code
- CRO AB testing tools are plus(Optimizely)
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Angular 6
- Deep understanding of caches in various levels
- XML / XSLT & Web Service/Web API
- Exposure to Agile
- Worked Azure DevOps
- GIT & GIT flow
- SOLID Principles
- ASP.Net & C#
- Google Material
- Experience with Kentico & Webforms - Webpack, Webpage profiling and tuning
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.