Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for two Senior Business Development Managers to join our highly successful Sales team in NSW. Based in our CBD office you will be responsible for driving sales in new business streams in the Financial Services and Utilities sectors.
Your day at NTT
- Identify potential clients in the target markets and gather intelligence on these clients, to assist with the identification of the best holistic strategies to approach and to convince them of the NTT value proposition.
- Build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities for NTT.
- Drive passionately for client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client.
- Assist with the design of optimal business models and contributing to the design of go-to-market campaigns and the development of sales strategies.
- The Business Development Manager assists with the training of sales teams on the solution value propositions for target markets.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales in a new or existing stream.
- Extensive previous experience in consultative cross-selling and up-selling into the Financial Services sector.
- Previous business development experience preferably in an IT/systems integrator environment.
- Experience assisting with the design of optimal business models and contributing to the design of go-to-market campaigns and the development of sales strategies.
- You will need to display good persuasion and influence ability to ensure new business development.