- Highly desirable - Australian Citizenship
Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a SUPPLY CHAIN BUSINESS ANALYST to augment our ICT client’s project.
Based on our client’s site in Adelaide here you’ll join our team on an initial 10 months contract where you’ll be helping the client specify their needs in particular regarding ICT Tools (MRP, Manufacturing Execution System, SCADA, industry 4.0 practices)
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst - SCM
- Experience with Requirement gathering from SMEs
- Experience with Gap analysis and identifying ICT tools
- Experience with Stakeholder Management, implementation support, Roadmaps
- Experience with Identifying approaches, methods and tools that are required to support the implementation of ICT products.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.