Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Level 2 SharePoint Developer/Administrator to support our clients and support project delivery. This is a permanent position and will be working with our highly successful Digital Solutions team across a variety of projects.
Your day at NTT
- Development of solutions using SharePoint OOTB features, custom solutions and using Office 365 features like Office 365 Stream, Teams, Yammer, Groups, Planner, Microsoft Flow, Power Apps and Delve.
- SharePoint administration and troubleshooting.
- Analyze and implement custom SharePoint branding solutions using the most suitable method based on the target platform version.
- Produce supporting documentation for SharePoint and Office 365 based solutions.
- Be up to date with SharePoint Development model and relevant frameworks available (i.e. SharePoint framework SPFx).
- Ensure quality of work developed on an individual level and as a team through Unit testing, System testing and Integration testing.
- Provide support and assist in User Acceptance Testing when required.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in SharePoint 2016/2013 and/or SharePoint Online development and have good understanding SharePoint Add-Ins and SPFx solutions
- Experience in InfoPath forms and workflows development, such as Nintex, K2
- Front end development - Knowledge of Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS
- Experience in using PowerShell scripts and CSOM for SharePoint on premise
- Experience in using Management Shell for SharePoint Online and understanding of its limitations
- Understanding SharePoint Information architecture and information management policies