Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a QA Lead to use their Dynamics Implementation expertise for 3 month contract with growth potential, on site at our client's Mount Waverley location. The QA Lead plays an important part working closely with the Agile Developers and the technology team to ensure the seamless implementation of new products and features. The QA Lead will be accountable for designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions as well as reviewing system requirements and tracking quality assurance metrics. Demonstrated experience of completing Dynamics implementation as a partner is essential. Alternatively, experience working on client side.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Essential: Demonstrated Dynamics Implementation as a partner or have experience working on the client side and keeping partner in check.
- Proven track record in Software Development, having proven experience with development methodologies (ie Lean, Waterfall, SCRUM, Agile etc).
- Proven experience in project delivery teams that have successfully delivered major business solutions into production/implementation
- Experience with Test-Driven Development and demonstrated expertise in implementing test tools in a greenfield QA function in a technology or project team.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft technologies and knowledge of modern software development technologies and methods, incl APIs.