Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Technical Manager to join our thriving Digital Practice. You will get the opportunity to drive innovative technical solutions for our clients, including working with our commercial and government clients to radically improve their digital information services. Our business is collaborating with clients to create technology solutions to give them a distinct advantage in today’s rapidly changing world and allow them to engage with their customers in a more rewarding way.
With 2 experienced managers as direct reports, you'll lead a team of over 25 consultants and manage the development of business applications, bespoke applications and digital channels with a focus on Microsoft technologies including Dynamics, Sharepoint, Office 365 and Azure. You'll report into the Regional Director and be supported in your career journey with NTT with mentoring and development.
Your day at NTT
- Drive the technical development activity in engagements from concept to launch stage, ensuring clients expectations are exceeded
- Recruit, lead and coach developers ensuring they have the skills and knowledge required to successfully perform their roles
- Set out the strategic technical direction for our services and products, working in partnership with the leadership team
- Work closely with the sales team to identify sales opportunities, respond to pre-sales requests and present at client meetings
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in a similar role(s), ideally within a Digital Agency or Consultancy
- Hands-on experience working within and collaborating in an Agile environment
- Proven experience in technical leadership, setting best practices in integration, application development, deployment and testing
- Demonstrated experience developing architectural solutions for enterprise services
- Hands-on experience leading technology delivery in the implementation team throughout the life cycle of a project
In return for your commitment and expertise, you'll have the opportunity to work with some of Australia's leading experts in the Microsoft space. You'll also have a competitive salary structure and benefits including income protection insurance.