Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a Test and Environments Manager for an implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for CRM. The ideal candidate will work closely with business stakeholders, suppliers and peers in the Technology and Product team to ensure the quality of a large-scale solution. This role will suit a technically aware, self-starter with excellent stakeholder management, communication skills and a keen eye for detail. This will also be a contract opportunity on site in Mt Waverley, with strong potential for growth.
Your day at NTT
- Create, own and manage the overall test plan. Also support Business Analysts with writing acceptance criteria from requirements.
- Develop and execute manual test scripts and develop/execute automated ‘smoke’ and full regression suites with each release.
- Raising bugs or enhancements with the appropriate level of priority.
- Running the Testing Meetings to track, triage & prioritize defects. Also, support the bug/enhancement review process with the BAs and super-users.
- Own the relationship with Technology partners who will produce test data or harnesses to perform end-to-end solution testing.
- Liaising with 3rd-party specialists to support the execution of penetration tests and other specialized testing.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- ITIL Foundation certification and SDLC experience within an Agile Environment
- Solid MS Dynamics 365 knowledge and solid MS Azure knowledge
- Understand and explain the V-model of testing.
- Automating testing of web-based applications and experience developing an automation test suite.
- Maintaining test scripts and prior experience with testing a large ERP deployment including integrations and 3rd party management.
- Experience testing on a Dynamics 365 or Dynamics AX.