Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Network Engineer (NV1 cleared) to join our highly successful professional services team in Canberra. We have both permanent and contract working opportunities available.
Your day at NTT
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational and that software is installed and configured according to client requirements.
- Provide Networking design and support to clients which includes provisioning, asset management, monitoring, implementation, troubleshooting and support for Networking operations and related infrastructure.
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
- Undertake Network systems administration on a range of platforms including;
- Cisco ASA firewalls.
- F5 Load balancers.
- Cisco route & switches.
- Cisco Wireless LAN hardware.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience in ICT network implementation, configuration, and maintenance including Cisco, HPE, and Palo Alto firewalls.
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of communications infrastructure, internal and external, remote access, public and private clouds, WAN, LAN, and Internet gateways.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software defined networking (SDN) used within Data Centres.
- Ability to work with Senior Network Engineers to develop device configurations, network capacity, capability and performance analysis.
- The successful candidate will hold a NV1 clearance