Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Senior Digital Delivery Manager - (Digital) to join our growing digital practise where you will deliver innovative technical solutions across all Industries, including working with government to radically improve digital information services.
Your day at NTT
- Lead the delivery of digital projects/programs
- Lead cross-functional teams, collaborate with team and clients to produce high-end digital transformation solutions
- Mentor/coach team in implementation of agile ways of working
- Help organisations establish the right processes for managing a portfolio of work in an Agile way
- Communicate clearly and simply with your team and colleagues
- Run daily and weekly meetings with team and interested
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Proven experience delivering digital projects and products using Agile project management methods, learning and iterating frequently.
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Strong experience delivering projects in a consultancy environment
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Sound understanding of the digital landscape
- Agile qualification or extensive experience
- Hands on experience on large government transformation programs
- Highly developed client engagement skills at an executive level
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An proven ability to effectively work across multiple projects and teams