Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Performance Tester to join us on an initial 3 month contract, client’s project on-site in Melbourne CBD
Your day at NTT
- Good experience in Performance Testing
- Write automated performance and load testing scripts with the Storm Runner (SAP) tool set
- Execute performance and load testing as per requirements and plan
- Identification of performance defects, including working with internal team for resolution
- Re-run of performance tests to ensure satisfactory results are achieved
- Execute Performance & Soak Tests prior to go live
- Provide full test summary and comparison against the benchmark matrix and which should identify areas of improvements
- Experience simulating load from various access methods (internal, remote, etc)
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience working on HCM (Human Capital management) systems - desired
- Experience with SAP Success Factors - desired
- Vic Gov experience – desired