Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are seeking a PowerBI Developer for a contract opportunity based in Melbourne CBD. This is a unique opportunity to join our Data & Analytics team, use your PowerBI and MSBI experience in assisting our client with creating PowerBI Dashboards. You will also use your resilience & delivery centered focus to achieve customer outcomes and with your adaptability, you will be able to integrate quickly into new development teams and work with time-short stakeholders. This is a 6 month contract (30 June 2020) initially but is highly likely to move into a longer term contract.
- Retrofit existing excel based / manually created models / reports into PowerBI Dashboards.
- Validate and certify data outputs.
- Identify data breaks due to differences in source data collation.
- Work with code management tools (bitbucket, bamboo).
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within Wealth industry and with investment data desirable.
- Full MS Stack – SQL Server, SSRS, Tabular, SSAS, SSIS, PowerBI, DAX.
- Able to effectively visualize data – matching visualization technique with data type.
- Strong understanding of database design and modelling.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-managed work ethic, with demonstrated ability to work autonomously.