Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Our Digital business is seeking an experienced Senior Consultant - Data & Analytics to fill a key role within its Data & Analytics practice.
As a problem solver, you will work in some of the most challenging and exciting domains across government and industry, grappling with the most interesting and varied data sets Australia has to offer. You will be undertaking complex research in the application of data governance, data analytics and science techniques to industry business problems along with designing data management and analytics processes and models to deliver insights and meet business outcomes
Your day at NTT
- Designing, architecting, and implementing complex batch and real-time data analysis solutions and services in business intelligence, predictive and prescriptive analytics, data science, data management, and information management
- Designing, developing and implementing data collection, transformation, and data integration solution to create, coordinate and deploy information and analytics solutions
- Publishing and enforcing Big Data Analytics Tools best practices, configuration recommendations
- Providing technical guidance as SME and hands on delivery team member across multiple clients and engagements
- Contribute to thought leadership, and demonstrate personal excellence in the business application of advanced analytics techniques
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong knowledge and experience in analytics solution including big data platforms, techniques and algorithms for data mining and machine learning
- Working across multiple data & analytics technologies (MS Azure, AWS, Hadoop ecosystem, PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau, etc)
- Hands on experience developing data-centric/data-driven transformation strategies for complex environments
- Highly technical SQL Dev skill
- Dev in TSQL
- and Stored Procs
- Producing artefacts, prototypes, process models, and dealing with complex data sets, data platform/techniques and analytics solution
- Experience in finance/banking is advantageous