Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Presales Network Solutions Architect to join our highly successful Connectivity Solutions team on a permanent position.
This is a pre-sales role which would be responsible to consult with NTT Australia's clients and work with internal teams to create strategies, transformational designs and the architectural vision for complex solutions that address the clients’ needs and deliver highly available and secure network connectivity solutions.
Your day at NTT
- Take responsibility for pre-sales activities and solution design.
- Participate in and/or lead scope of work determination.
- Provide assistance on Networking solutions, product plans and roadmaps.
- Understand the client’s environment, business needs and provide expertise and consulting on the relevant solutions.
- Co-ordinate hardware and software quotations with account teams.
- Develop and deliver scope of works, hour/cost estimates, professional proposals and design documentation.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience in Network and Network Security architecture, particularly across Data Centres
- A strong understanding of and experience designing solutions utilising a vast range of Network and Network Security solutions
- Proven pre-sales/consulting experience and track record in delivering successful network solutions.
- The ability to build and maintain working relationships with multiple clients
- The ability to recognise opportunities for future business within an account