Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a Datacentre Solutions Architect to join our NSW business and focus on being the trusted advisor to our clients and internal solutions team. As a Solution Architect you will have responsibility for solution design and business development. The Datacentre Solutions Architect provides technical support and expertise in analysing client requirements, in conjunction with the client’s current datacentre capabilities and ensuring technical solutions will accomplish the client's objectives.
You will be required to provide high level technical architecture and expertise to support the sales, presales and the bid process.
Your day at NTT
- Provide support to the sales, bid and account management process
- Interact and involve vendors where required to form a solution
- Gather customer requirements
- Define and design scope of works
- Provide high level architecture across "Datacentre Domains" to support responses to RFI's and RFP's
- Engage with customers and vendors throughout the solution design phase
- Present business and solution cases
- Conduct workshops and meetings to discuss and explain RFP's
- Compare and contrast solutions, options and costings across multiple vendors
- Be the main point of contact for Datacentre related matters within the professional services division
- Assist with technical business development in a customer facing, C-Level environment
- Quickly align technology to meet client and business requirements
- Create go to market products and assessment services for hybrid cloud solutions
- Own vendor relationships
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- This position will require you to have a deep technical knowledge across:
- Data Centre Infrastructure (Storage, Compute and Virtualisation, Public Cloud (Azure, AWS and GCP) & Hybrid Cloud
- Deep and broad knowledge across backup, storage, disaster recovery and migration / consolidation strategies Converged and Hyper Converged Infrastructure
- Technologies include:
- NetApp Storage and Cloud OnTap
- Dell EMC Storage
- Converged and Hyper Converged Architecture
- Referenced architecture’s such as FlexPod, vBlock & FlashStack
- Cisco UCS
- Dell VX-Rail
- HPE Synergy
- VMware VCF