Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Level 2 Network, Wireless and Voice Engineer to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives. Joining us on an initial 6-month contract, you will be based out of our client premises in North West Sydney and will be working with our Digital Infrastructure business unit and with the leading vendors of the industry in supporting and delivering quality networking outcomes for our clients.
Your day at NTT
- Provide remote and on-site support to clients
- Execute installations
- Compile and Maintain project reports, proposals and technical documentation
- Ensure client satisfaction
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Demonstrated experience in Cisco routing and switching
- Scripting and automation skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Technical skills in the following:
- Cisco routers and switches
- Cisco ISE
- Cisco Wireless (AP and WLC)
- Load balancing (Citrix NetScaler, Cisco ACE, Checkpoint, F5)
- Firewall/Security experience
- Proxy/PAC file experience