Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We are currently looking for a DEVOPS CONSULTANT to join us on an initial 3 months rolling contract delivering project, based in Sydney CBD.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE -
- Solid understanding of enterprise-based application architecture
- Proven experience in building and consuming REST APIs, automation of deployment processes and hosting applications in Cloud (AWS and hybrid)
- Must have programming knowledge and background (NodeJS, Python)
- Experience in deployment of Infrastructure as Code, Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash)
- Experience in design, implement, configure, deploy and troubleshoot Storage/Backup technologies