Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking SSIS Developer to join us on an initial 10 months contract, on-site in Sydney CBD. In this role you will taking a central role in the agile team, Key relationships will be partnerships with BAs, Developers, Architects and Solution Designers on the program.
Your day at NTT
- Development of Microsoft SSIS ETL jobs
- Working with BA to understand legacy data sources
- Input and documentation of design for ETL jobs
- Working within the architectural guidelines and development standards while applying experience and expertise for the best outcomes
- Working within a project team operating in an Agile environment
- Translating complex business requirements into effective technology solutions
- Adherence to industry best practices
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Strong experience in developing database solutions on the SQL Server platform (including SSIS, SSRS, MDS and T-SQL)
- Experience with TFS, Jira and GIT
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL
- Experience with shredding and transformation of XML
- Advanced hands-on building stored procedures
- Principles of database design and well versed with SQL Server best practices
- Experienced in full SDLC including preparation of deployment scripts and producing deployment plans
- Ability to work effectively with IT and Business stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a highly professional approach
- Provide technical leadership and experience