Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking System Engineer to join our growing team in NSW.
Your day at NTT
- Support, maintain and manage the technical aspects of a managed solution and ensure contracted service level agreements are met.
- Manage, own and co-ordinate the technical resolution of low priority incidents or service requests
- Work on high priority service disruption incidents under the guidance of Level 2 /3 Engineers
- Perform proactive activities such as health-checks, documentation updates, and performance reporting. Identify development opportunities for continuous process improvement.
- Test new software versions and patches for release suitability and problem resolution.
- Plan, coordinate and implement basic system changes within client specified change windows
- Contribute to the overall team effectiveness through technical contributions, customer focus, and teamwork.
- Understand and manage the requirements of being part of a 24x7 on-call operation, including but not limited to, ticket updates, time/effort recording, activity hand-over, operational advice, guidance, support and escalation
What would make you a good fit for this role?
Any of the following certifications will be highly regarded
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related discipline
- ITIL Foundation Certification v3
- MCSA certification in Windows 2012/2016
- Citrix Certified Associate in Virtualisation or Networking
- Citrix Certified Professional in Virtualisation or Networking
- 1-2 years of hands-on operational experience with Citrix Products
- Set-up, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of
- Citrix Xenapp and XenDesktop
- Application packaging
- Web Interface, Storefront, Licensing Servers
- Access Gateway
- Edgesight, Insight and Management and Analytics Services (MAS)
- North Ryde NSW.
- An excellent salary and bonus structure ( $60,000 - $ 65,000 - depending on experience).
- A Talented and focused team.