Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a SCOM SME to join us on an initial 3 month contract, augmenting Governments client’s project on-site in Blackburn and Ballarat Location.
Your day at NTT
- Review existing environment to assess health/performance and implement agreed remediation
- Analyse and apply any version upgrades as applicable to AV’s environment
- Review and remediate group hierarchies, naming, dynamic members and static members
- Review and remediate security access levels
- Review and remediate notifications
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Have strong experience with SCOM
- Able to work across 2 locations (Blackburn and Ballarat)