Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Senior Project Manager to join us on an initial 2 contract, augmenting Supermarket client’s project on-site in Bella Vista.
Your day at NTT
- Working on infrastructure, networking and hosting projects as well as end-user devices
- Writing up proposals for executives
- Presenting and working on financials and the business capability, making sure resources are best utilized
- PMO decoding
- Translating technical risks to the business
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Excellent governance and risk experience
- Excellent presentation skills- presenting to the IT forum and the business to get funding, understanding the business requirements and translating technical into business jargon
- Deep understanding of stage gates and what needs to be done
- Understanding risks of the project and mitigating risk
- Supply chain or retail knowledge would be ideal