Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Security Consultant to join us on an initial 6 month contract, in Sydney CBD
Your day at NTT
- Providing subject matter expertise in your fields of excellence
- Conducting client workshops to help turn business requirements into defined security projects.
- Providing security architecture guidance.
- Leading High and Low Level Design development.
- Where required, executing projects in your areas of expertise.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of security architecture & network security infrastructure, ideally from a Technical Architect capacity or similar.
- Experience with security offerings from Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5, Symantec, FireEye, Qualys and Splunk.
- Experience within a System Integrator and/or in large enterprise environments.
- SME in several of the following security domains; firewalls, IPS, threat detection, vulnerability management, email and web security and Endpoint/EDR.
- Must have recently been responsible for the high and low level technical designs across network security infrastructure.
- Ability to translate client requirements into concrete deliverables.
- Experience with cloud (AWS and/or Azure highly desirable).
- Experience with data and identity security technologies a bonus.