Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
This is an exciting opportunity to join our large Melbourne based Digital domain as Head of CRM capability (CRM Practice Lead) in our new Customer Experience and Engagement team.
As an accomplished senior leader, you’ll work with extraordinary people who are passionate and courageous about enabling clients to meet and exceed their potential. You will also work with not-for-profits, government and medium to large scale organizations to improve the way they work, engage with their customers and drive cost out of service delivery.
We are kicking off our new and exciting journey as we rethink and look to disrupt ourselves and the industry and are looking for key people to help build the foundations and momentum for sustainable success.
Your day at NTT
- Love building teams and capability.
- Are passionate about your people and drive professional development.
- Support, coach, enable and empower your people to be the best they can be.
- Are a natural supportive leader that can set a clear vision and strategy to focus the passion of your team.
- Love selling the vision and a measurable outcome.
- Love pursuing new and driving meaningful existing relationships with clients
- Ability to continually demonstrate the business value through investment in customer experiences. Including, the development of sustainable strategies that allow organizations to enrich their understanding of their customers.
- Have a deep understanding and appreciation of large organization pressures regarding sustainable revenue growth and reducing cost to serve and underpinning this with measurable outcomes through engagements.
- Apply problem-solving and structured thinking skills to solve ambiguous business issues or challenges for your clients with limited information. You simplify complexity.
- Creatively bring to life complex strategies and master the art of communicating in word and voice with clarity, simplicity, and impact
- Know how to develop and drive the productization of services that differentiate your business as leaders in the industry
- Love the accountability and responsibility that comes with running a profitable business
- Are entrepreneurial in nature and confident in creating new business opportunities and account strategies.
- Have deep experience in leading presales activities such as leading opportunities, client strategy, estimation, and proposals.
- Live and breathe agile. Based on your deep practical knowledge, you understand that it’s not just a process, but a mindset as well.
- Have a track record of organising project activity and managing project profitability.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement in the delivery of quality services to clients
- Love rolling up your sleeves and being hands-on with engagements.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- May have come from consulting or a medium to large scale organization where you have gained relevant experience.
- A strong leader in digital transformation with proven capability in customer experience design and management, which is complemented with deep exposure to CRM and Digital Marketing technologies.
- A passionate leader and an innovative thinker that continually pushes the boundaries of experience design to ensure we meet the ever-changing demands of our customers.
- Have a strong appetite for strategy, data, customer experience and Human-Centred Design (HCD) to ensure solutions are engaging, relevant and exceed the customers’ expectations and desired business results.
- Confident in aligning supportive technologies (or know when to grab an expert!) and business processes to create the connective tissue that an organization requires to support industry-leading customer experiences.
- Have proven expertise in leading organizations to build the strategy, capabilities and the change momentum required to build commercial futures in the digital age.
- Have an innate ability to not only understand the customer problems but to design the future state which aligns an organization with the exact technologies and processes to enable new experiences.