Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
As a Client Partner with NTT Digital, you'll be assigned a mix of current named accounts and potential strategic accounts in VIC, generating over $5 million in Professional Services revenue each year from multi-Domain offerings. Your role may also have National responsibility for a subset of Industry aligned Clients/Accounts.
Your day at NTT
As a Client Partner your focus will be on managing the relationship with your Clients, increasing and deepening engagement. You'll achieve this through a mix of operational and sales responsibilities, including:
- Driving sales to reach your assigned targets, including Pipeline Generation
- Developing accounts into Strategic partnerships via account planning and understanding of client needs, organization, and key decision-makers.
- Ensuring effective relationships are in place at all levels within client accounts.
- Senior-level relationship management and business development.
- Working with other NTT teams to maximize NTT’s overall influence and potential within strategic accounts.
You’ll use your sales experience and market knowledge to:
- Produce winning bids matching our service offerings.
- Actively participate and drive Pre-Sales activities within named Accounts.
- Ensure governance and profitability of your named Accounts.
- Support and Assist in developing new Market Services, Solutions, and Offerings
- Comply with NTT sales processes (Forecasting, Pipeline management, CRM, OQ, Client/Account Planning, etc.).
You’ll be driven by Client Satisfaction, and work to achieve the Client Net Promoter Score measured in our annual survey. And of course, you’ll continually build personal knowledge of industry trends, market situation, business drivers and competitive situations.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
To succeed in this position, you’ll need:
- Proven ability to hold consistent and ongoing high-level CXO discussions and develop relationships to the point that you are viewed as the Trusted Advisor by the Client.
- Demonstrated experience in Account leadership – you can represent NTT to the Account in all circumstances
- Confidence, Drive and Initiative.
- Consultative Selling experience. You understand Professional Services and the Industry, can elicit the client’s needs and translate them into complete solutions.
- A holistic approach. You can step above the day to day transactions to see strategic opportunities and drive new NTT offerings into the account.
As well as:
- Proven capability developing and delivering presentations on business matters at the executive level
- Commercial acumen. You can grow profitability in accounts and identify smart investments that lead to growth.
- Extensive experience in selling professional services into retail, utility or higher education sectors is highly favorable
- Well-developed analytical and organizational skills. You can quickly identify and solve problems through analysis and planning.
- Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability, and communication skills.