Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Security Engineer to join us on an initial 3 month contract for our client in Sydney CBD.
Your day at NTT
- Collaborating with outsourced security partner as well as internal IT team to triage and co-ordinate response to security events / incident identified.
- Monitoring, detection and analysis of potential intrusions
- Respond to confirmed cyber security incidents, by coordinating resources and directing use of timely and appropriate countermeasures
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Experience in a Similar Security position with a technology focused business
- Expert communicator with the ability to consult to all levels of the business
- Proven broad experience across IT Security, Ops & Risk such as:
- Must be across all technologies:
- Service Now ticketing
- Fortigate Firewalls
- Meraki WAN / LAN / WiFi
- Windows Server / Client
- AzureAD / MFA etc.