Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking an Agile Scrum Masters to augment our Insurance client’s project.
Based on our client’s site in Sydney City you’ll join our team on an initial 6 month contract where you’ll be supporting the development and cross functional teams, clearing organizational road blocks, and keeping processes true to agile principals. Fostering close co-operation between external stakeholders, the Product Owner and scrum teams. Upholds scrum values and practices.
- Expert on scrum processes and passionate about Agile techniques.
- Coach and guide scrum teams to become self organised and cross functional.
- Coach and support teams of development and cross-functional specialists to ensure that outcomes are effectively communicated to the product owners, establishing the basis for future practice.
- Tracks sprint progress and identifies any divergence from allocated tasks.
- Understand the product planning lifecycle and effectively manages the product backlog in collaboration with the Product Owne
Skills & Experience
You will need:
- SAFE Certified + practice SAFE Methodologies
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly rituals are run effectively, efficiently and regularly.
- Proactively (and reactively) identify and clear organisational roadblocks and external interferences that may distract with the development and/or cross-functional scrum team members.
- Facilitate consensus building within the scrum team(s).
- Coach development and cross-functional teams to create high-value products.
- Fosters close co-operation between Product Owner’s, stakeholders and the scrum team.
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- No payroll administration fees
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via DDLS.
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.