Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
Seeking a Test Lead for a contract opportunity | This is an application compatibility testing role requiring Windows 10, O365 & Exchange experience | Sydney CBD location | Required for immediate start
Your day at NTT
- Perform basic application compatibility testing with windows 10 (Common mainstream apps)
- Co-ordinate SME and business users to test their business specific apps
- Work with EUC Team to have devices and virtual desktops available for testing
- Co-ordinate business UAT testing
- Collate test plans and test results
- Escalate issues to Business Analysts & Project Managers
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Extensive Testing experience
- Demonstrated Test management and Test case creation experience
- Demonstrated Test case results tracking and Test status reports experience
- Testing co-ordination
- Exemplary written and verbal communication
- Windows 10, office 365 and Exchange