Who we are
Viiew specialise in workforce-as-a-solution services, allowing clients the flexibility to augment or strengthen their team with a specialised workforce who offer deep experience and expertise in digital, data, security, infrastructure, project solutions and business transformation. Our highly experienced and skilled teams are supported by extensive training and enablement, ongoing technical assessments and our global network as part of NTT Ltd.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Business Analyst to augment our Health client’s project delivering various data and migration projects. You’ll join our team as a senior technical leader, and will assist in driving the business forward. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD, you’ll be working with the MSBI stack and digging into the core of the database conduct various analysis sets. Another big function of this role will be working with the accounts team to "future proof" the business by answer questions like: "What will the accounting look like if X occurs”
- 50/50 split between Data and Business Analysis
- Blend of IT, Business and Finance skills – Accounting background highly regarded
- Work within the agile methodology across multiple business units
- Work across multiple projects at varying stages
- Analyse cubes and data sets for C level reporting
Skills & Experience
To be considered a successful candidate you will need:
- Strong SQL skills, ability to dig into core of database and conduct analysis on cubes
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
- Incredibly strong business analysis skills
- Experience working as a technical lead in previous roles
- Proven experience delivering successful projects within IT, Business and Finance/Accounting projects
As well as the ability to sign a contract before Dec 14th.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Viiew Consultants are agile and innovative. We work together to achieve great things.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry-leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of NTT Ltd
- Income protection insurance
- And much more
NTT Ltd. is a global ICT provider, employing more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace, and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital, and secure.
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.