Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We’re seeking a Cyber Security System Administration to join our highly successful Security team. Joining us on an initial 6-month contract or on a permanent basis you’ll be based out of our state of the art ACT office.
Your day at NTT
- Administrators will be responsible for System administration and management of the Defence Services Operations Centre (DSOC) cyber systems.
- Need to provide support for Redhat and Linux systems and understand the network environment.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Have experience with Defence Services Operations Centre (DSOC) cyber systems.
- Have supported Redhat and Linux systems and a good understanding of Network environment.
- Also an NV 1 Clearance is highly regarded or at least have the ability to obtain one